Welcome to my blog. My goal is to share my favorite recipes. Most are not original recipes. I am trying to complile all of the recipes and eventually publish them into a cookbook.



Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Post/ What to do with all the turkey & ham leftovers

Here it is!  The first post in my blog!  Exciting!


I made this during the holidays and the family loved it.  I served it over whole wheat couscous. Delicious!






Easy Turkey Divan
2 packages frozen broccoli (10oz)
3-4 cups cooked, cubed turkey and ham
2 cans cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 oz)
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp curry powder
1 tbs dijon mustard
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Steam broccoli until just tender crisp.  Drain.  Combine all ingredients except cheese in a bowl and toss together.  Pour mixture in a greased 13x9 baking dish.  Sprinkle with cheese.  Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.  Serve over hot rice or couscous.





1 comment:

  1. Love the blog Keith! This looks like a great recipe. I'm excited to see what is yet to come, and I love the picture of the kids!

    ReplyDelete