Welcome to my blog. My goal is to share my favorite recipes. Most are not original recipes. I am trying to complile all of the recipes and eventually publish them into a cookbook.



Friday, April 16, 2010

Easy Chicken and Rice

This is a recipe my mom used to make.  I think you will like it!  I don't think there is an easier recipe out there for yummy chicken and rice!



Chicken and Rice
Ingredients
  • 2 cans mushroom soup
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 1/3 cups uncooked rice
  • 1 envelope onion soup mix
  • 4-5 boneless chicken breasts
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Get a 9  x 13 inch baking dish.  Combine and place the water, soup, and rice in the baking dish.
  3. Place the chicken breasts on top of rice mixture
  4. Sprinkle the envelope of onion soup mix over the chicken.
  5. Seal the dish tightly with aluminum foil.
  6. Bake for 1 1/2 -2 hrs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna try this one. This is something my kids will eat!

    ReplyDelete